Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 404 responses were reported the week of May 17th to May 23rd, 2019.
May 17, 2019
- 04:11:59 - 15000 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle at 151st St SE and Bothell-Everett HWY for defective equipment. A 29 year old Arlington male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 14:27:46 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a hit and run collision in the 1000 block of 164 St. SE.
- 16:44:13 - 14300 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: Officers took a report in the 14300 block of Trillium Blvd. SE regarding a license plate theft.
May 18, 2019
- 08:30:32 - 1200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a report of malicious mischief in the 1200 block of 132 St. SE. An unknown subject damaged a surveillance camera on a local building.
May 19, 2019
- 06:39:34 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Officers responded to a death that occurred near the 4100 block of 133 Pl SE.
- 11:50:58 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a report of found property in the 15000 block of Main St. A simulated gun was taken to the station and put in the property room.
- 21:19:40 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: A hit and run collision occurred in a parking lot near the 15100 block of Main Street.
- 23:00:58 - 13500 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: An Everett man was stopped for a traffic violation in the 13500 block of Seattle Hill RD and arrested for DUI.
May 20, 2019
- 07:23:20 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek officer responded to a vehicle prowl in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Several items were stolen out of a work van during the overnight hours.
- 08:43:34 - 3300 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a counter complaint regarding a vehicle prowl. A 31 year old Bothell man reported his unlocked vehicle had been entered while he was shopping at a store in the 3300 block 132nd ST SE and his laptop computer had been stolen from within.
- 10:58:39 - 13700 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officer responded to an illegal dumping complaint in the 13700 block of North Creek Drive. A large mattress was illegally dumped on City property.
- 16:46:39 - 13402 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a business in the 13400 block SR 527 for a theft complaint. A 20 year old Snohomish woman who was an employee of the business reported two as yet unidentified males entered the store and while the employee was distracted, entered the back area and stole the victim's wallet. The case is under investigation.
- 19:06:39 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to a locker theft in the 15000 block of Main St. A group of 4 to 5 males broke into lockers stealing wallets. Stolen credit cards were used at nearby stores attempting to purchase over $1500 worth of goods. Investigation ongoing.
May 21, 2019
- 09:10:20 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: A business in the 15000 block of Main Street reported a window had been broken sometime overnight.
- 13:25:16 - 15800 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to the 15800 block of Mill Creek Blvd. for a Malicious Mischief report. An employee noted a broken window on a building. It is unknown when the window was broken.
- 15:48:17 - 15400 BLK MAIN ST: A business in the 15400 block of Main Street reported a window was broken sometime overnight.
- 22:45:29 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers saw a vehicle drive through the parking lot in the 3300 block of 132nd St SE and park in a fire lane. A 30 year old Everett male was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
May 22, 2019
- 02:36:59 - 1900 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers were dispatched to a report of a possible DUI in the 1900 block of 132nd St SE. A 37 year old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 07:57:10 - 3900 BLK 141ST PL SE: Officers investigated a theft of services incident which occurred near the 3900 block of 141 Pl SE.
- 21:49:37 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Mill Creek Officers assisted the Washington State Patrol in the investigation of a DUI collision that occurred in an apartment parking lot located in the 14500 block of North Creek Drive. The female Mill Creek resident exhibited signs of extreme intoxication and was arrested for DUI after she was observed striking another vehicle with hers as she pulled into a marked handicap parking space.
May 23, 2019
- 13:02:12 - 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Officer responded to a shoplift in progress in the 15600 block of Main ST. Store loss prevention advised police that the suspect had attempted to ride away on a stolen motorcycle. The stolen motorcycle was recovered.