Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 462 responses were reported the week of May 31st to June 6th, 2019.
May 31, 2019
- 00:24:16 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer responded to a report of an unoccupied stolen vehicle in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. The vehicle was confirmed stolen and returned to the owner.
- 02:46:50 - 14200 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer responded to the 14200 block of North Creek Dr for a report of a damaged vehicle. Two vehicles were located with damaged windows.
- 03:06:33 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer responded to a report of damaged vehicle windows in the 13900 block of North Creek Dr. Two vehicles were discovered with damaged windows.
- 08:59:10 - 13800 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: An officer responded to a malicious mischief report in the 13800 block of North Creek Dr. A Mill Creek resident reported that his car window had been damaged during the night. No suspect information.
- 11:05:31 - 1600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers conducted a traffic stop on a wanted fugitive in the 1600 block of 132nd ST SE. With the assistance of WA DOC personnel, his vehicle was searched, and drug related items were discovered. The subject was booked into the Snohomish County Jail on multiple charges.
- 16:17:45 - 2100 BLK 158TH ST SE: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 2100 block of 158 St. SE. It was an argument between roommates and no crime was committed.
- 18:32:14 - 13400 BLK 31ST DR SE: Police responded to a death investigation in the 13400 block of 31st Drive SE.
- 23:41:27 - 2100 BLK 140TH PL SE: Police responded to the report of eggs being thrown at a house in the 2100 block of 140th Pl SE. The investigation is ongoing.
June 01, 2019
- 09:15:27 - 3400 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers contacted a warrant subject in the 3400 block of 132nd ST SE and his custody was transferred to the Kirkland PD.
- 14:20:11 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a theft in the 13300 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy. Items were stolen from gym lockers.
- 15:50:24 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance which occurred near the 13500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 17:37:30 - 1100 BLK 164TH ST SE: A man and woman had an argument over the volume level of the TV in the 1100 block of 164 ST SE.
June 02, 2019
- 04:55:32 - 15500 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 15500 block of Mill Creek Blvd. Subsequent to investigation, no crime occurred, and a report was taken.
- 10:51:24 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers conducted a welfare check on a subject near the 3200 block of 132 St SE.
- 19:38:36 - 1000 BLK BLUFF AVE: The Mill Creek K9 Unit assisted the Snohomish County SWAT team in the 1000 block of Bluff AVE with the apprehension of a felony assault suspect.
- 20:22:15 - 4500 BLK 132ND PL SE: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 4500 block of 132nd Place SE after an aunt reported that her 14 year old nephew was kicking and throwing things at family members.
June 03, 2019
- 12:54:31 - 4500 BLK 132ND PL SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of fraud in the 4500 block of 132nd Pl SE. The victim is a 36 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 20:11:48 - 16400 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A Mill Creek Police Officer attempted to stop a red Mustang for a traffic violation in the 16400 block of 9th Ave SE. The vehicle failed to stop and fled westbound on 164th St SE at a high rate of speed.
- 23:12:56 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Mill Creek Police responded to the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. for a report of a physical domestic. A 31 year old Mill Creek male had assaulted his 30 year old Mill Creek girlfriend. The male fled the area prior to police arrival.
June 04, 2019
- 01:04:00 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a report of a physical DV in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A Mill Creek male reported his girlfriend assaulted him and left prior to officers arriving. A report was taken, and charges were forwarded.
- 07:56:33 - 14500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Mill Creek Police responded to the report of DV harassment between boyfriend and girlfriend in the 14500 block of North Creek Dr. Officers determined a crime was committed and arrested the male half and booked him into jail.
June 05, 2019
- 09:53:50 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a suspicious call in the 16300 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy.
- 14:28:17 - 14600 BLK MAIN ST: Officers took a report regarding a court order violation. The incident occurred near the 14600 block of Main St.
- 15:49:39 - 15800 BLK VILLAGE GREEN DR: Officers responded to a theft in the 15800 block of Village Green Dr. A yard ornament was stolen.
June 06, 2019
- 02:00:39 - 2400 BLK 140TH PL SE: A vehicle crashed into a pole near the 2500 block of 140th Pl SE.
- 08:34:21 - 3700 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a collision that occurred near the 3700 block of 132 St SE. Officers later arrested one of the involved drivers after discovering narcotics inside his vehicle.
- 23:44:54 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to an assault with a weapon in the 16300 block of Bothell‐Everett Highway. The investigation is ongoing.