Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 441 responses were reported the week of May 3rd to May 9th, 2019.
May 03, 2019
- 02:07:09 - 1600 BLK MILL CREEK RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for defective equipment in the 1800 block of Mill Creek Rd. A 22 year old Snohomish male was arrested for DUI.
- 11:17:11 - 13500 BLK 14TH DR SE: Officers took a vehicle prowl report in the 13500 block of 14th DR SE in which a wallet was stolen out of a vehicle and the suspect(s) then fraudulently used the stolen credit cards.
- 20:53:11 - 13400 BLK 33RD DR SE: A domestic verbal argument occurred between a male and female near the 13400 block of 33rd Dr. SE.
May 04, 2019
- 09:09:17 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance which occurred near the 13500 block of North Creek Dr.
- 10:35:43 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers issued a trespass notice to two local transients who were unlawfully camping on private property. The incident occurred near the 13300 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy.
- 12:44:42 - 1700 BLK 142ND PL SE: Officers are investigating a possible burglary that occurred near the 1700 block of 142 PL SE.
- 13:12:45 - 2900 BLK 143RD ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a found property call in the 2900 block of 143rd ST SE. A Mill Creek citizen located a plastic bag containing personal documents.
May 05, 2019
- 02:31:35 - 13400 BLK 33RD DR SE: A verbal domestic argument occurred between a male and female near the 13400 block of 33rd Dr. SE.
- 23:53:32 - 1300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Police responded to a suspicious circumstance report in the 1300 block of Mill Creek Boulevard after a Mill Creek man reported that his vehicle had been moved in an unknown way and without his permission. Upon arrival, police found signs that the man's vehicle had been involved in some kind of collision and found no supportive evidence to prove that his vehicle had been unlawfully moved.
May 06, 2019
- 00:55:45 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Police responded to a domestic assault in the 13400 block of Dumas Rd. Subsequent to investigation, a 23 year old male was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail for Assault 4th Degree with a Domestic Violence label without incident.
- 07:07:02 - 3100 BLK 135TH PL SE: A Mill Creek officer recovered a stolen vehicle in the 3100 block of 135th Pl SE.
- 08:35:41 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block North Creek Dr. for a report of a Physical DV. Officers met with a 19 year old Mill Creek female who reported her live in boyfriend (a 21 year old male) had assaulted her. The suspect left prior to officers arriving and attempts to locate him were not successful. Charges were forwarded against the male.
- 09:29:29 - 15900 BLK 32ND AVE SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to a burglary in the 15900 block of 32nd Ave SE. During a short time span the victim had items stolen from the home.
- 18:43:51 - 13400 BLK 33RD DR SE: Officers responded to a domestic assault in the 13400 block of 33rd Dr. SE. A 35 year old male was arrested for Assault 4th Degree DV and Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree DV. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
May 07, 2019
- 01:45:02 - 300 BLK 164TH ST SW: An officer contacted a wanted subject in the 300 block of 164th St SW. A 51 year old male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail on two warrants.
- 08:34:16 - 15300 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to multiple reports of a male acting strangely in the 15300 block of Main Street. A 37 year old Mill Creek man was eventually arrested for assault and transported to the hospital for an involuntary mental evaluation. He was denied entry in the county jail due to a medical issue.
- 11:44:28 - 1900 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Mill Creek officer stopped a vehicle in the 1900 block of 132nd St SE for a registration violation. The driver was found to have a suspended driver's license and was cited into court.
- 13:46:04 - 1000 BLK 164TH ST SE: Mill Creek officers responded to an assault in progress in the 900 block of 164th St SE. A male and female were fighting. A male was taken into custody and booked into jail.
- 20:03:24 - 1300 BLK 156TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a theft in the 1300 block of 156th St SE. A 29 year old Seattle male had taken several items from the residence without permission and checked into Swedish Edmonds for a Mental Evaluation. The items were returned to the 59 year old Mill Creek male.
- 22:21:58 - 2900 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 2600 block of Seattle Hill Rd for no headlights during the hours of darkness. A 42 year old Lynnwood female was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI and DWLS 2nd Degree.
- 23:51:23 - 15100 BLK MAIN ST: An officer responded to a trespass in the 15100 block of Main St. A 55 year old male was cited and released for Trespassing in the 1st Degree.
May 08, 2019
- 07:35:27 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: A laptop was reported as lost/missing in the 1500 block of 136th ST SE. A report was taken for tracking purposes. No crime suspected.
- 17:45:07 - 3200 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to a report of a collision in the 3200 block of 132nd St SE. An unidentified cyclist collided with a vehicle causing damage and failed to provide his information. Subsequently, an investigation is ongoing for Hit and Run.
- 22:36:38 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: While on uniformed patrol in the 900 block of 164th St SE, police identified an unoccupied stolen vehicle. The owner was contacted for requisition of the vehicle.
May 09, 2019
- 09:30:18 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a malicious mischief incident in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd.
- 19:50:07 - 15000 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a theft from a locked locker in the 15000 block of Main St. A report was taken and the investigation is ongoing.
- 23:33:36 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Rd. After cautious consideration, no crime was determined to have occurred. A report was later submitted.