Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 338 responses were recorded the week of September 11th to September 17th, 2020.
Here is a small sample of these Mill Creek Police responses:
September 11, 2020
- 14:44:51 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers were dispatched to a substance complaint in the 16200 block of SR-527. Charges were referred on a 34-year-old Lynnwood woman for possession of heroin. A 45-year-old Lynnwood man was arrested on warrants after being treated overnight at a local hospital for swallowing a large quantity of drugs and foreign objects.
- 15:14:28 - 132ND ST SE / 35TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a report of a hit and run collision in the area of 132nd ST SE/35th AVE SE. A 60-year-old Snohomish man reported an unknown male driver struck his vehicle while stopped at a traffic light and fled the scene.
- 22:34:20 - 13200 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers stopped a vehicle for an expired vehicle registration in the 13200 block of Dumas Rd. A 25-year-old Lynnwood male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI and DWLS 2nd Degree.
September 12, 2020
- 00:22:45 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to a verbal domestic in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Subsequent to investigation, a report was taken.
- 14:31:26 - 2800 BLK 136TH PL SE: Officer's received an adult protective services referral in the 2800 block of 136th Pl SE.
- 18:04:54 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to a theft in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A report was taken.
- 23:34:19 - 2400 BLK 4TH AVE W: Officers assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office with a traffic stop in the 12400 block of 4th Ave W. A 31-year-old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
September 13, 2020
- 15:53:15 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: A citizen dropped off a wallet found outside the city. Officers booked the wallet as found property as the owner was unreachable.
- 19:01:17 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 900 block of 164th St SE for a report of a disturbance. A 32-year-old Mill Creek male was trespassed from the business.
- 21:02:41 - 2100 BLK 158TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of a collision in the 2100 block of 158th St SE. A 17-year-old Bothell male was cited and released for Reckless Driving.
- 22:22:50 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: Officers responded to a priority burglary in the 4100 block of 132nd St SE. A 51-year-old Seattle male was arrested for burglary and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
September 14, 2020
- 15:56:20 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: A nanny for an Mill Creek juvenile, who resides in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Boulevard, reported abusive behavior by the boy's father. Investigation is pending.
- 17:53:45 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a hit and run report near the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 25-year-old male resident from Bothell crashed his vehicle into a vehicle belonging to a 23-year-old female Mill Creek resident.
September 15, 2020
- 03:02:24 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a physical DV report at the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 54-year-old male resident assaulted a 56-year-old female resident.
- 11:05:08 - 14800 BLK 26TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a theft in the 14800 block of 26 Ave. SE.
- 12:42:27 - I405 / BEARDSLEE BLVD: Kirkland PD arrested a male subject on an outstanding Mill Creek warrant. The male was booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 14:35:53 - 14900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl which occurred near the 14900 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. The victim is a 73-year-old Mill Creek resident.
- 16:01:31 - 14800 BLK 8TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a suspicious circumstances call near the 14800 block of 8 Ave SE. Officers encountered a 44-year-old Mill Creek man who was providing marijuana to 2 underage minors. Officers discovered that he had recently been released from the King County Jail on numerous child sex crimes.
September 16, 2020
- 08:49:24 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a domestic disturbance in the 13500 block of North Creek DR. through investigation officer's determined a 38-year-old Mill Creek woman had a verbal argument with her 22-year-old-son. No crime was committed.
September 17, 2020
- 08:47:18 - 16000 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl report in the 16000 block of Mill Creek Boulevard. A 35-year-old Monroe man reported items stolen from his unlocked vehicle.
- 17:34:15 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a Theft at a business in the 2000 block 132nd ST SE. An unknown male suspect stole $643 worth of merchandise from the business.