Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 951 responses were reported for the weeks of September 13th to September 26th, 2019.
September 13, 2019
- 13:48:31 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to the station for a fraud report. A 67 year old Mill Creek resident reported fraudulent activity on her credit card after visiting the Puyallup fair.
- 14:19:40 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a report of theft and possible elder abuse in the 900 block 164th ST SE. An adult male from another state reported his elderly mother's bank account had been accessed illegally by a known family member and funds stolen. The case is under investigation.
- 16:52:33 - 16700 BLK 9TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a Burglary report in the 16700 block 9th AVE SE. The owners of the business reported unknown suspect(s) had broken into a storage area at the location and stolen multiple items. The crime was captured on surveillance camera and the case is under investigation.
- 18:16:44 - 18200 BLK NORTH RD: Officers responded to the 1200 block of Mill Creek Rd for an assault report. The assault occurred in the 18200 block of North Rd. A 30 year old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Assault 4th Degree DV and Malicious Mischief 3rd Degree DV.
September 14, 2019
- 07:58:52 - 16100 BLK 26TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a reported luring in the 16100 block of 26th Ave SE. A juvenile male was approached by an adult male while walking to a bus stop. Investigation pending.
- 19:39:03 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers were dispatched to the 16300 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for a report of a DUI. A 40 year old transient male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI, DWLS 3rd Degree and Ignition Interlock Device Violation.
September 15, 2019
- 04:56:52 - 16000 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers were dispatched to the 1600 block of Mill Creek Blvd for a report of burglary. Investigation revealed that a known 30 year old Lynnwood male was seen on video footage wandering through the building. Investigation is on-going.
- 10:33:49 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Officers responded to the 900 block 164th ST SE for a Trespass report. A 77 year old Mill Creek man that had been trespassed from the location several times had returned, in violation of a trespass notice. The suspect was arrested and booked into jail for Trespassing 1st Degree.
- 16:25:59 - 13900 BLK NORTH CREEK DR:Officers responded to a cold theft report at the Mill Creek Police Department. A 35 year old Brier woman reported her wallet stolen from her purse while attending a youth soccer game at the Mill Creek sports park. The victim's credit cards were subsequently used to make fraudulent purchases at local retailers in Everett.
September 16, 2019
- 01:10:39 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers were dispatched to a DUI in the 13300 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. A 20 year old male from Everett was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail for DUI. A 22 year old male from Everett was arrested for being in possession of a controlled substance.
- 06:15:00 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers took a report regarding the theft of tractor batteries. The incident occurred near the 13300 block of SR-527.
- 16:36:21 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: Officers took a report regarding a burglary which occurred near the 13400 block of Dumas Rd.
- 19:49:05 - 2800 BLK 136TH PL SE: Police responded to a physical domestic in the 2800 block of 136th Pl SE. Subsequent to investigation, a 76 yr old woman was arrested for Assault 4th Degree with a Domestic Violence label and booked into Snohomish County Jail without incident.
September 17, 2019
- 18:41:34 - 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: A manager of a store on the 16200 block of SR527 reported that a female in her early 20's stole an unknown number of items and was last seen leaving the area in a vehicle southbound on the highway.
September 18, 2019
- 09:12:21 - 3900 BLK 134TH PL SE: The PSO took custody of a stray dog at 3900 block of 134th Pl. SE and took the animal to PAWS Animal Shelter.
- 09:17:01 - 16000 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officer's responded to a theft in the 16000 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. A female had stolen a picture from an office suite. Investigation pending.
- 16:21:52 – 13510 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Drive in reference to a protection order weapons surrender.
- 17:36:18 - 13300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to the 13300 block SR 527 for a reported DUI. Upon arrival officers located the vehicle and its driver, a 31 year old Bothell man in a parking lot. Upon contact officers found circumstances to believe the male may have overdosed. Medics were summoned and the driver was rushed to a local emergency room for treatment. The male was cited into criminal court for Physical control of a motor vehicle while impaired.
- 19:34:23 - 2500 BLK 132ND PL SE: An officer responded to a report of a vehicle prowl in the 2500 block of 132nd Pl SE. A 39 year old Mill Creek female reported her cars had been broken into and items were taken. There is no suspect information at this time.
September 19, 2019
- 01:19:17 - 16300 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers contacted a suspicious vehicle in the 16300 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A 31 year old woman from Everett was arrested on outstanding warrants.
- 07:38:59 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a cold theft report in the 13500 block of North Creek Drive. A 45 year old resident reported her daughter stole money from her.
- 13:03:17 - 15500 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: The PSO took a found property report for a bicycle, which was found at 15500 block of County Club Dr.
September 20, 2019
- 01:47:52 - 17900 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 18000 block of Bothell-Everett HWY for defective equipment. A 35 year old Bothell male was arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
- 06:47:50 - 14900 BLK 16TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a death investigation in the 14900 block of 16 Ave. SE.
- 09:11:27 - 13800 BLK 28TH DR SE: Officers responded to a report of identity theft in the 13800 block of 28 Dr. SE. A 32 year old Mill Creek woman's debit card was used fraudulently.
- 09:14:58 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a vehicle prowl in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A car was prowled as it was left parked in a parking lot overnight.
- 8:56:19 – 13300 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Police responded to a two vehicle collision in the 13300 block of 35th Ave SE. A driver of an involved vehicle was transported to the hospital to be evaluated further. No crimes were identified.
- 23:25:25 - 3200 BLK 148TH ST SE: Officers, attempting to contact several people in the park after hours, found two juveniles in a vehicle that was associated with the other unidentified subjects. The juvenile male was found to have a felony warrant and was arrested. During a search incident to arrest, a large quantity of marijuana was found in his possession. The juvenile female was found in possession of a can of beer. Both showed signs of alcohol and/or drug intoxication. The female was charged with Minor in Possession or Consumption of Alcohol/Drugs and released to her parents. The male was charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance -Possess Marijuana, Under Age 21.
September 21, 2019
- 15:04:25 – 16200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 16200 block of Bothell-Everett Hwy. Two adults with a child in common had a loud argument in the middle of a parking lot.
- 16:01:58 – 3500 BLK SEATTLE HILL RD: Officers responded to a found property report in the 3500 block of Seattle Hill Rd. A passerby found a woman's wallet and turned it in.
- 22:38:07 – 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: A Snohomish man was found behind a retail store in the 2000 block of 132 Street SE, loading several exterior doors into his vehicle that had been stored behind the building. The man was issued a Notice of Exclusion and made to unload the doors.
September 22, 2019
- 21:49:35 - 15200 BLK MAIN ST: An Everett woman was stopped for failing to stop at two stop signs and nearly colliding with two vehicles in the 15200 block of Main Street. The woman was arrested for DUI and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
September 23, 2019
- 11:19:21 - 15700 BLK MAIN ST: Officers responded to Lynnwood to take custody of a warrant subject. The 38 year old Bothell man was transported to the Snohomish County Jail where he was booked on a Mill Creek Police warrant for theft 3rd degree.
- 20:53:13 – 2600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers stopped a vehicle for speeding in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. A 33 year old Mill Creek male was arrested and booked in the Snohomish County Jail for DUI.
September 24, 2019
- 02:47:40 – 2700 BLK 155TH ST SE: Officers responded to a malicious mischief in the 2700 block of 155th St SE. Unknown subject/s spray painted the parking lot.
- 07:55:33 – 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to the 13500 block of North Creek Drive for a suspicious circumstance report. A resident of a nearby apartment complex exhibited strange behavior at a local daycare.
September 26, 2019
- 11:05:37 – 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to a business in the 2000 block 132nd ST SE for a report of a Theft. It was determined this theft was a small part of a larger organized retail theft case being investigated in King County.
- 11:19:24 - 1500 BLK 136TH ST SE: Student lost his lap top in an unknown location. Report being conducted to initiate tracking of lost laptop.
- 11:31:57 - 1400 BLK TRILLIUM BLVD SE: Police conducted a threat assessment of a middle school child who had a knife on campus. No threats were made and student was able to return to school once threat assessment was completed per policy.
- 15:13:30 – 15600 BLK MAIN ST: Police responded to a shop lifter in custody in the 15600 block of Main St. Subsequent to police contact, a 29 year old female was cited and released for Theft 3rd degree.
- 21:34:31 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a DV verbal near the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A 12 year old boy and his mother had a verbal argument.
- 21:48:14 – 900 BLK164TH ST SE: Officers responded to a suicidal subject near the 1000 block of 164th St SE. A 23 year old male from Lynnwood was transported to the hospital for a mental evaluation.
- 23:24:12 - 13400 BLK DUMAS RD: A Mill Creek woman reported that her partner of ten years, with whom she shares a child, assaulted her at their residence in the 13400 block of Dumas Road, then left in her vehicle.