Mill Creek Police officers make any number of contacts and respond to numerous calls for service every day.
According to the latest Mill Creek Police Blotter, a total of 449 responses were reported for the week of September 6th to September 12th, 2019.
September 06, 2019
- 2:58:38 - 13300 BLK 27TH DR SE: Officers responded to a malicious mischief report in the 13300 block of 27th Dr SE. A 73 year old Mill Creek female reported her car window had been damaged by an unknown person. There is no suspect description at this time.
- 10:58:57 - 3300 BLK 139TH PL SE: PSO took a stray cat to Everett Animal Shelter. The cat was found at 3300 block of 139th Pl.SE.
- 14:30:00 - 4100 BLK 133RD ST SE: A Mill Creek officer responded to the report of a vehicle prowl in the 4100 block of 133rd St SE. The victim is a 66 year old Mill Creek resident.
- 19:49:31 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to a theft in progress in the 2000 block of 132nd St SE. Subsequent to arrival and investigation, the suspect had fled the scene and charges for Theft 3rd degree were forwarded.
September 07, 2019
- 00:26:53 - 14700 BLK BOTHELL WAY NE: The Mill Creek K‐9 Unit assisted the Lake Forest Park Police Department with a narcotics sniff of a vehicle in the 14700 block of Bothell Way NE.
- 01:25:39 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police contacted a 33 year old male in the 900 block of 164th St SE who was subsequently booked for his warrant into Snohomish County Jail.
- 07:21:24 - 17200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Mill Creek officers responded to the report of a DV Verbal between boyfriend and girlfriend in the 17200 block of Bothell Everett Hwy. It was determined no crime had occurred.
- 14:37:53 - 14000 BLK 19TH DR SE: PSO took a found property report for a bicycle, which had been abandoned at 14000 block of 19th Dr. SE.
- 19:46:06 - 15500 BLK COUNTRY CLUB DR: Police initiated a traffic stop in the 15500 block of Country Club Drive. Subsequent to contact, the driver was arrested and booked into Snohomish County Jail for his warrants and a violation of a No Contact Order.
- 22:05:46 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Police responded to an abandoned vehicle in the roadway of 13500 block of North Creek Drive. The vehicle was subsequently impounded.
September 08, 2019
- 11:20:34 - 1400 BLK Trillium Blvd: A citizen turned a purse found in the 1400 block of Trillium Blvd. into the police department.
September 09, 2019
- 7:20:06 - 13200 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Police responded to a theft report in the 13200 blk of SR‐527. A construction company reported a battery was stolen from construction equipment some time over the weekend.
- 11:16:44 - 13300 BLK 44TH AVE SE: Police responded to a cold theft report in the 13300 block of 44th AVE SE. A business reported the theft of decorative landscape plants. Surveillance footage indicates the theft occurred the previous week.
- 11:43:56 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a cold vehicle prowl report near the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. Commercial grade butcher knives were stolen from the trunk of a parked vehicle.
- 14:15:37 - 2600 BLK 132ND ST SE: Police responded to the report of an order violation in the 2600 block of 132nd ST SE. The protected party of a no contact order reported ongoing electronic communication from the respondent in violation of a court order.
September 10, 2019
- 16:41:11 - 13500 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Police conducted a traffic stop in the 3500 block of Silver Crest Drive. The driver, a 37 year old Everett man, was cited for driving on a suspended license.
- 20:48:54 - 16300 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers stopped a vehicle in the 16100 block of Bothell‐Everett HWY. A 21 year old Everett female was cited and released for DWLS 3rd Degree.
- 22:32:30 - 3100 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers responded to Snohomish County Deputies on a violation of a court order in the 3100 block of 132nd St SE. A 31 year old male was arrested and booked into jail by deputies.
September 11, 2019
- 02:16:23 - 3300 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers assisted the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office on a traffic stop. A 17 year old Everett male was arrested and booked into the Denny Youth Center for DUI, DWLS 2nd Degree, a warrant, MIP and Fail to Obey.
- 08:19:29 - 13900 BLK 35TH AVE SE: Officers responded to a found child in the 13900 block of 35 Ave. SE.
- 10:29:13 - 2000 BLK 132ND ST SE: Officers took a report regarding a shoplifting incident which occurred near the 2000 block of 132 St SE. Store loss prevention officers observed the suspects getting into a vehicle and a suspect was later identified and charged.
- 16:55:24 - 14600 BLK 26TH DR SE: Officers responded to a sex offense in the 14600 block of 26 Dr. SE.
- 21:31:13 - 900 BLK 164TH ST SE: Police contacted a known 38 yr. old male with a misdemeanor warrant in the 900 block of 164th St SE. The male subject was subsequently booked into Snohomish County Jail without incident after confirmation of the warrant.
September 12, 2019
- 11:43:40 - 13500 BLK NORTH CREEK DR: Officers responded to a report of domestic violence in the 13500 block of North Creek Dr. A 30 year old Mill Creek woman was arrested for assault.
- 4:48:05 - 13800 BLK 28TH DR SE: A Mill Creek woman was arrested on a misdemeanor warrant in the 13800 block of 28th DR SE and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
- 6:21:54 - 13800 BLK BOTHELL EVERETT HWY: Officers took a report regarding an incident in which a student was grabbed in a wooded area as he was walking home from school. The incident took place near the 13800 block of Bothell‐Everett Hwy. An extensive area check was conducted however the suspect was not located.
- 21:37:34 - 1200 BLK MILL CREEK BLVD: Officers responded to a verbal domestic in the 1200 block of Mill Creek Blvd. A husband and wife are planning on getting a divorce, and an argument occurred from that. No assault took place and both agreed they could stay in the same residence tonight without issues.