Arts and Beautification Advisory Board – Two Vacancies
- Two mid-term vacancies expiring October 31, 2013.
- Member-at-large positions.
- Meets the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 4:00 p.m.
- Must be a resident of Mill Creek.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Art/Beautification Advisory Board shall serve as an advisory board to the City Council on matters that may be referred to the board by the City Council or the City Manager from time to time, including but not limited to:
- Special events and projects to enhance the aesthetics and beauty within the residential and business areas of the City;
- Utilization of the municipal art fund;
- Selection, acquisition and placement of artwork for the City.
To the extent feasible, the board should be consulted during preliminary design and construction phases of municipal projects receiving municipal arts funding. The board shall develop a work program and associated budget for any projects involving or expected to involve the board every two years.
If interested in volunteering for this board, please send a letter of interest by May 21, 2013 to:
City of Mill Creek
15728 Main Street
Mill Creek, WA 98012
Or email the letter of interest to email@example.com.
For questions, please call 425-921-5732.