Thank you, thank you, thank you. The generosity of our community is inspiring.
Yes, it is time again, for Rotary’s Drive4Food.
On Friday, January 29th, club members will drive through neighborhoods collecting food and personal products which will be donated to the Mill Creek Food Bank located at Gold Creek Church.
To let us know that you have money or food donations, please email email@example.com with your name, address, and subdivision name by Thursday, January 28th, at 2:00 pm.
On Friday morning, January 29th, between 9:00 and 11:00 am, members of Mill Creek Rotary will drive to your house and collect your donations.
If the weather is clear, place your donations as close to the curb as possible.
If we have rain, put donations in plastic bags and place them under garage overhangs or on your front porch.
Food donations needed:
- Peanut butter, jam, honey.
- Boxed cereal, crackers, dry soup mix.
- Sugar, cooking oil, vinegar.
- Bottled juices, sauces.
- Canned soup, spaghetti, ravioli, stew, beans (pinto, kidney, black, white, refried), meat (tuna, chicken, salmon), fruit, vegetables.
- Baby food.
- Pet food (dry and canned).
Personal care donations needed:
- Hygiene products: Kotex, tampax, adult pads, bar soap, toothpaste, hand cream, shampoo, conditioner.
- Paper products, toilet paper, Kleenex.
- Baby items: diapers (size 1-5), wipes, baby oil, baby powder.
The Mill Creek Rotary thanks you, the Hope Creek Food Bank thanks you, and the over 400 families in need thank you.