By Autumn Waite, Snohomish County Fire District 7 Public Information Officer.
From December 1st – 31st, 2014, Snohomish County Fire District 7 responded to 439 calls, 142 of which were in Mill Creek.
- Fire related: 51
- Medical Aid: 297
- Motor Vehicle Collisions: 47
- Service Calls: 44
- Total = 439
Did you know?
The leading cause of dryer fires is failure to clean them. With a few simple safety tips you can help prevent a clothes dryer fire.
- Have your dryer installed and serviced by a professional.
- Do not use the dryer without a lint filter.
- Make sure you clean the lint filter before or after each load of laundry. Remove lint that has collected around the drum.
- Turn the dryer off if you leave home or when you go to bed.
For more information visit www.firedistrict7.com.